Admission to all the courses would be made in order of merit determined on the basis of percentage of marks obtained by the student in the qualifying examination and interviews.
The candidate is advised to apply for the admission only when he/she fulfils the eligibility requirements for the particular programme in which the admission is sought. It is the responsibility of the student to obtain all the relevant information about his/her eligibility. In case a student, who is provisionally admitted on the basis of the information/documents furnished by him, is found to have fake or ineligible documents, then the Director/Principal reserves the right to cancel the admission without any intimation to the candidate.
look like readable English. Many desktop
- School/College Leaving Certificate of the previous School/College attended in original.
- Attested photocopies of Mark Sheets of X, XII, Graduation and/or qualifying examination.
- In case there is a gap in the education of the candidate, he/she must submit a Gap Certificate indicating that he/she has not taken admission in any college, has not appeared for any Examination and that his/her conduct has been good.
- Students, who have not passed XII from M.P.Board or have not graduated from Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV), should submit Migration Certificate from the previous Board/University, and/or eligibility certificate from DAVV
- A student who has appeared in the qualifying examination during the current year as a regular or private candidate, but whose result is yet to be declared, can also apply for admission on a provisional basis. Such a candidate must produce the certificate of passing the examination before the last date fixed for this purpose; otherwise his admission will be cancelled. The fee and charges paid by him/her shall not be refunded in any case.
- Minimum intake to start a program is 50% of total seats allotted to the college by DAVV.